1. On This Day Calendar – A heat sensitive calendar full of interesting facts. Touch one of the black squares with your finger and watch it disappear to reveal an interesting fact of something that happened on that day.
2. The Sun, It Shines 2013 Calendar - This full colour print has each date, day and month as the rays around the sun – the perfect understated calendar. The reverse side has a large section of the water below the trees and mountains.
3. 2013 Mountain Calendar – Each outline of a mountain represents a month of the year, days are numbered along the outline.
4. Monthly Measure Calendar - Monthly Measure is both a monthly universal calendar and a ruler. The star is positioned on the serrated side of the ruler to show the day and date in the month. The date is easily changed by rolling the star along the ruler. The dates are placed every centimetre so Monthly Measure can also be used as a 30cm metric ruler.
5. Cute Superheroes Calendar - 12 superheroes illustration for each month of the year.
6. Knitted Scar Calendar - As the year progresses, you can pull on a stitch that unwinds, allowing the calendar’s months to diminish as time passes.
7. Imbroglio Calendar - The plastic cursor frames and defines the numbers 1 -31 giving a hidden function to what appears to be a pleasing graphic print. In fact the word Imbroglio means hidden or muddled in France, where the design originates.
8. Gideon Dagan Perpetual Calendar - This boldly original calendar is designed to be used year after year. Simply move the two magnetic balls to mark the date and month.
9. Jumping Point Calendar - Just punch out the day’s dot to expose the vivid color underneath.
10. Animal Calendar - This calendar kit includes six different sturdy white paper animals, each with a one-month calendar on each side. Simply pop them out, assemble them, and stand them upright.
Calendars are not there just to fill up some space, here are the five reasons why wall calendars are perfect marketing tools.