The Iconic Mason jar, turned into a fully functional lamp. Paired with the porcelain socket, 30 watt Edison bulb, and 3/4″ manila rope, they make for versatile rustic lighting for anywhere in your home.
Introducing the ultimate, multifunctional product for reading in bed: LiliLite is a bookshelf, reading light and bookmark in one. When you pull your book from the wooden peak a sensor automatically turns the lamp on. LiliLite illuminates your book from the perfect angle. When you finish reading and put the book back on the peak it doubles as a bookmark.
Use the naturally occurring cracks from salvaged logs as a beautiful light source through these Cracked Log Lamps. They have been designed from logs which would have been burnt if not used this way.
- They can be placed anywhere in your garden or around your pool (they’re water resistant).
- They can also be pushed into the grass using the accompanying mono.
- Automatic sensor lights them up only when it’s dark and turns off when it’s bright.
- Lighting colors and effects can be set up using the free app, available for iOS and Android.
- Choose from 5 lighting effects: flashing, fading, pulsing, rainbow or candle light.
- Light brightness can also be controlled using the app.
Since Playbulb Garden are small and wire-free, you can take them anywhere you want whether you’re camping or partying at a friend’s house.